If you want to resign from the student union membership, you need to mail the resigning form and your student card to the following address:

Opiskelijakunta COPSA
Talonpojankatu 2A

Here is the resigning form: Resigningform

When we have received your resigning form, we will pay you back the membership fees that you haven’t used, reduced with 10 € processing cost and 8 € cost of making the student card (the cards that have been ordered during 8/2014-6/2017 the cost is 15,10 €)

Please notice that we will not pay the refund immediately. Refunds are paid once every two month.